Payment Terms & ConditionsPramuka Law School
Pramuka Law School
Powered by Pramuka School of Law & Professional Studies (PVT) Ltd
Payment Terms & Conditions
You are warmly welcome to Pramuka Law School. Your success is our priority. Accordingly, we always make sure to provide you with an excellent service that empowers you with unmatched knowledge of the studies. Therefore, we hereby set our refund policy as a vital part of enhancing the quality of our service.
1. We offer refunds only for the requests made prior to the immediate next class of your payment. Any request made past that deadline shall not be entertained.
2. Please consider that no refund request shall be entertained on the ground of changing your decision to sit for the examination.
3. In the case of a request made to refund the payments made to purchase access to the study materials of the previous months, the request shall be approved if made prior to access being granted only.
4. In the case of a request made to refund a payment made to order books from our e-bookstore, the request shall be approved if made within 24 hours of the order confirmation only.
5. Once you make the request, you will be notified of the acceptance or rejection.
6. Once approved your refund shall be credited/debited to your debit/credit card.
7. The refunds shall be processed and completed within 5 days of your request.
8. In the case of a cash deposit payment, your refund shall be completed within 5 days of submitting valid bank account details under your name.
Eligibility for Refunds
1. Subject to the terms above, you must make the refund request via the same Gmail you furnished at the registration.
2. You must prove your identity with NIC.
The following are exempt from refunds:
1. Registration fees
2. Fees made for the model exams
Late or missing refunds
1. If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
2. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at 0765697070 or 0769479720 Exemption clauses
1. In the case of a cash deposit payment, the requester must hold the entire responsibility of the bank details furnished by him to us for processing the refund and we hold no liability on that.
2. We shall hold no liability over the fund receivable to your account after the refund is dully processed and completed from our end. But yet we shall support you by furnishing all the relevant documents of proof and coordinating with the relevant parties to locate your fund.